Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Minor Rant

Nothing really new to mention, though I just wanted to get something off my chest that's been bugging me like crazy this whole Winter: Windchill or "Feels Like" Weather.

I checked the weather today and it says that it is 34 out. However, off to the side, in tiny little writing it also says 'Feels Like: 31'. Am I missing some bizarre aspect of how the weather works here? Because it seems to me that if it's supposedly 34 out but it feels like 31 then it's 31 out!

I want to know what the actual weather is, not the fantasy weather that might exist if conditions were perfect.

Of course, this really only applies to the way the weather's been in the past, currently I have no qualms with the weather. It's doing a great job and I would much prefer it if it just stayed like this for.. well.. forever, really.

I've been working on my DC Adventures character still, got a pretty good idea of what I want to do, just need to figure out a proper background. Also, I've decided to have him use a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T as his vehicle. All I need to do now is figure out the stats for a Challenger.

Mood: Anxious

Music: 'Money' by Lissy Trullie

Quote: "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula

No comments:

Post a Comment