Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh.. girl..?

A lot of stuff has gone on recently but I simply haven't had a chance to hit the library and post any of it here, and for that I apologize. I will attempt to be more active with this blog for those who actually read it.. of which there are.. three? Huh.

Anyway, tonight is the Champions Chicago game, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to play again. This time I will be playing my new non-superpowered crimefighter, the Blackbird:



Yes, that's right, I'm playing a chick.

I have, in the recent past, dabbled in playing female characters. A few years ago I would have never made the attempt, but that was when I still held bizarre delusions that women were a strange and mysterious race that I could never hope to understand in all my years. But eventually, I think a person realizes that, for the most part, people are pretty much the same.

So, in summary, Champions tonight, pretending to be a woman for a few hours (hiyo!), will post recap tommorrow or the day after, whenever is better for my procrastinating nature.

2 comments:

  1. you'll do just fine. You have more intuition than most chicks I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your foray into gyno-RPGing fare better than my own . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete