Monday, August 22, 2011

Earth 52 Fantasy Covers

Two posts in one day? Unthinkable. Anyway, having plenty of time to kill and a picture editor to kill it with, I've had more than ample opportunity to whip up some potential covers for future 'issues' of the Earth 52 game. Of course, there's no guarantee that they'll ever be used, but it's fun and it's something to do. So check them out and tell me what you think, alright?



I'll admit I don't really know about this one. I just liked the picture and felt like it'd make a good, if somewhat confusing, cover.

I've never known a whole lot about the Doom Patrol, but it always seemed like an interesting series. Given the weirdness involved (the good, non-Morrison, kind of weirdness involved) I think they'd make a great group for a team up with the New Guard, given our team also has its fair share of weirdness.
Superman's gotta come back some day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment