Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching Up

To anyone who reads this blog, sorry I haven't been keeping up. It's been a busy week and I've just been lacking any time to make any posts.

Meanwhile, not too much happening immediately. I've been working on a Magic deck after discovering that Allies, which I used in my last deck, are reviled. This new deck uses some neat cards I had laying around that I thought I had lost: Faeries, Goblins, and Rogues. The first game I used it in, I didn't do half bad, so I'll probably be using it more often now. Hopefully the new cards I spent so much money on will be worth the investment.

Tomorrow is the bi-weekly Dresden Files game, which I will give a run down of either the day after or in several days, depending. And Thursday is the Deathwatch game, where we will be investigating a dead ship drifting in space. I wonder what we'll find. Genestealers? Orks? Chaos Heretics? Tau? Who knows. But whatever it is, I'm sure we will purify it with holy fire in the name of the Immortal God-Emperor of Man!

Currently, I'm also attempting to start up an Eclipse Phase campaign with.. less than favorable results. Still, I'm sure I'll eventually find something that people are interested in playing. Maybe I'll get back to work on the Spellbreaker Campaign Setting I've been designing.

Mood: Hungry

Music: 'Psycho' by System Of A Down

Quote Of The Day: “Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.” - George Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment