Thursday, February 24, 2011

'Review': Earth 52 Issue 1

Haven't had a chance to post in a while, so I thought I'd do some catching up by doing a write up on one of the games this week: DC Adventures or 'Earth 52.'



The first session of the DC game was character creation. I've had a clear idea in mind for my character for a few days beforehand, so not much to really mention there. Magic-based character, magic focused mainly on necromancy spells. The other characters being made were a shapeshifter (turns into a bear), a woman with super strength (but not an amazon), a fire-based energy controller (but stealthy), and a guy who can get the crap beat out of him (and also makes force bubbles). Should make for a very interesting group.

The basic setting of this game is that it is set on an alternate Earth: Earth 52, where the heroes have disappeared, the villains are running amok, and a group of strangers wake up in a government facility, with no memory of the last year and powers they never had before.

That's about it, though. Should have more after the next session, where we will face off against the deadliest DC villain of all: Crazy Quilt.

Mood: Irradiated

Music: 'Save Me' by Remy Zero

Quote Of The Day: "I used to think I didn't need a family. I mean, I had the demons and the walking skeletons. But the difference between a walking skeleton and a kid is, a kid won't eat the soft parts of your face while you're sleeping." - Deadly Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment