Saturday, February 12, 2011

First.. Post.. EVER! 2/12/11

Well, let me start by saying that I've never really had much interest in doing a web log or a 'blog'. However, given that I've taken the Hypocritic Oath (allowing me to radically alter my beliefs whenever its convenient), and given that it certainly seems like a good idea at the time, I've decided to give it a try.

Today, there isn't a whole lot to talk about. Returned some items to the library with a hefty late fee to pay. Wasn't able to return them previously as I have been doing some work at a certain local video game development company that shall remain nameless. That said, and with absolutely nothing to do with the previous sentence, I heartily encourage anyone interested in the Red Faction series of games to pick up the next one. You might spot a certain someone's name in the credits.

Currently still doing research and work for the Star Trek RPG that I'm hoping to run at my FLGS 'The Armored Gopher'. I've watched episodes from time to time, but I was never a huge fan. That isn't to say I disliked them, I just never watched them enough to get really involved with any of the series.

Also doing work to come up with characters for a few games that I'm in. After my Apothecary was disintegrated in the Deathwatch game, I have been working on a Black Shield Kill-Marine, but am currently uncertain on what Specialty to take. I already came up with my own Chapter (very fun!) which he will be a part of, though no one but me and my GM will know what it is given that he's a Black Shield.

And also working on my character for KnightErrantJR's DC Adventures game. Definitely going to go the magic route, and I'm hoping I can figure out some of the more complicated stuff in the rules before the game starts.

Will try to keep up with this, but I'm a bit of a procrastinator. So I'll do it tomorrow.

Mood: Hungry (is that a mood?)

Music: IAMX's 'Think Of England'

Quote Of The Day: "I used to work on the suicide hotline but I got fired. People would call up and I kept seeing their point." - Fat Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment