Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Stuff



Not much to talk about today. World of Darkness is tonight and then Pathfinder Society is tomorrow, though I'm not really sure I can give much of a recap on those two. World of Darkness is just too big to really remember everything that's going down.

Finally caught an episode of Young Justice on Cartoon Network after seeing KnightErrantJR recommend it on his blog. Enjoyed it, but I have to admit that I never knew much about the DC Universe. Now that I do, I have to say that I think Dr. Fate is a dick. I never really knew anything about him, but now? Damn, he's like a parasite, using people and running around in their bodies while they remain trapped, and helpless, inside.

The picture up above is of the character I've been working on for the upcoming DC Adventures game: The Necromancer. I thought I had character creation finished last night, only to realize that I hadn't spent any points on my Defenses... so, that was not good. Need to go back and make some changes, lose some things I don't really need just yet.

Mood: Tired

Music: 'Fire' by Scooter

Quote Of The Day: "It is bad luck to be superstitious." - Andrew W. Mathis

No comments:

Post a Comment